FALLIN IN LOVE WID PAIN..............


It’s been 2 days…..n m in pain….n unlike always dis tyme it s not of my heart n mind…….it s a physical pain….but unlike d pains in heart, dis tyme it s quite bearable….in fact sumhow dis pain s making me feel glad……probably cuz it s actin s an escape root 4 me 4m my complicated thoughts….sumtymes pain has its own god points….it makes u 4get d unwanted complexities of life…it makes u feel other difficulties of life minor….n most importantly it makes u resistant 2 any other miseries of life….n tats wat my pain s doin 2 me now….it s makin me 4get other troubles in lyfe….n 4 a change m likin it….

Well….there was a tyme wen d very thought of pain used 2 scare me….d very thought of sufferin used 2 handicap me…. N adjustin 2 troubled situations was a thin beyond my imagination…….n I considered myself incapable of any of that….in fact I really was….it takes a bit of courage 2 admit but yeah, I was a spoiled kid….spoiled in a way, I was not supposed 2 b….tat made me arrogant, self centered…..headstron, wicked….n most importantly nobody ever tried 2 change d way I was…everybody I had come across till date never tried stopping me 4m bein so, n instead, encouraged, reason bein they always ended up pamperin me….rather than letting me face d hardship of lyfe….n now wen m goin through d most difficult phase of my lyfe, I miss ‘em…sumtymes wish they never did so much 4 me….n most of d tymes I curse ‘em 4 makin me so vulnerable in lyfe….4 makin me so weak in lyfe….so weak tat wen it was my turn 2 face d world alone I was barely able 2 stand n my feet…my legs were shakin n my own weight seemed much heavier than I could really take….d smallest of negative incidents could leave me devastated, d smallest of d thorns left me bruised n d smallest of stones on d path looked sum big barriers on d path of life….in a word, I started seein no end 2 d dark passage….all I could c s d length of d tunnel widout a single glimpse of light in it…..n felt s though d whole world was consiprin against me…..n I was d lone victim of the whole conspiration…..

N den d miracle started happenin……1 fyne day started realizing all tat I had been cribbin abt, complainin abt was not tat bad….n tat ther s always a feelin of self contentment in d struggle 4 lyfe…tat ther s always a unknown happiness in facin d challenges of lyfe….n tat ther s always a satisfaction in bein all by oneself in dis tough thorned world….cuz tat gives u pure pleasure of livin d lyfe…..2 its fullest….lyfe has its own set of ups n downs n if one desnt go through all of ‘em wats d joy in livin lyfe anyway….d way happiness s a part of lyfe, pain s an integral part 2….n of course wen we relish happiness, y shouldnt pain b given d same view…..yeah…..of course we can….cuz at d end, pain s one which leaves us stronger, steadier n in a state wher we can c d real worth of happiness….if we donot face pain how can we realize how beautiful it s 2 b happy….n hence pain deserves a sincere applause….doesnt it….

My pain s increasing min by min….all d medications n efforts seem useless in givin me a relief….bt m not bein sadistic abt it anymore…in fact m enjoyin d pain….cuz soon it s gonna disappear n I ll b back 2 my normal self…but wen m back I ll be stronger den b4, I ll c thins 4m a different view,in which I ll appreciate every small happiness in a deeper way….n I ll love lyfe more than b4….n d credit 4 makin me appreciate lyfe more, goes 2 my pain….

Don really no how 2 xpress dis….but might b m fallin in love wid pain….d way love makes everythin seem starry, pain s makin me c only d beautiful facets of lyfe…..cheers pain….u r makin me fall 4 u….n now I can take u wid my arms wide open….d more u embrace me, d more I feel close 2 d beauty of lyfe…n u deserve all my love n respect….n m happy tat I realize it….might b later than I should ve, but I do….n wanna say it once more…..m fallin 4 u….yeah….pain…m in deep love wid u now….

No comments:

Post a Comment