DESPERATE ATTEMPTS.........


d other nite sleep was arrogant 2 come 2 me........ended up explorin d bed all nite..........makin desperate attempts 2 get some sleep.......it didnt come n tat made be rebelieve somethin......tat wen u desperately need n want somethin it runs away 4m u.....recalled one of my fren sayin...."Donot try holdin d sand in ur fist too tight...it jus slips away tat way"..........how very true.......


these days m losin my mind i believe....ve ended up in a place where facin nothin rather den some strange experiences....never felt so lost n desperate ever....hot dusty days......unexpected twists n turns......no security in any way.....don no how do i get myself back n can b strong 2 survive on.........it s difficult.............

makin attempts 2 feel strong....2 feel better n....2 feel tat m not alone......but tat hardly changes anythin....tat hardly changes my sleepless nights....tat hardly gets me peace ofmind.....n tat hardly makes me feel better anyway......so everytime i make an attempt it ends up in great desperation.....in vain......n tat s leavin me naive......


still waitin 4 d sun 2 give me some shine...............still waitin 4 d days 2 brin me d much needed break...........hope dis wait doesnt turn out 2 b a unendin one.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment