WAITIN 4 D RAIN..............

Jus d previous nite my frenz called 2 say tat it s been rainin there every evenin………..every1 s amazed 2 feel d soft rain on ‘em….n y not….after a dusty n hot summer rainfall s wat all die 2 ve…..such a pleasant feel 2 ve d raindrops pourin on d face…..n getting wet on it is jus beyond words…..n if frenz r there 2 give u company in sharing d experience wat more can u ask 4………………………..

Even m waitin 4 d rain drops 2 pour here 2……it s hot dusty n sweaty in here……makin d day a real painful experience…..but den it ll change in no tyme m sure…..d beautiful rain ll pour down here 2…..dampnin my hair……dampnin my clothes…..wen raindrops ll pour on my face I ll jus close my eyes…..n ll feel immense joy n peace……cold breeze ll add flavor 2 it…..wen d sky turns black every afternoon I ll jus run 2 my terrace n ll stand there waitin 4 d raindrops 2 pour on……soft drizzles at 1st….n den d rain ll take its blowin course…………tat ll make me wet n ll make me d happiest person on earth……..i no everythin around ll look so pretty……n I ll not b able 2 take my eyes off…..d wetty trees around….d flowers wid raindrops on it…..d dusky colors around…..d blowin wind across…..n still pourin rain ……wat can be more charmin than such an exotic experience…………….i ll jus keep standin there till tyme permits me……no worries….no sorrow…..no pain….no thoughts at all……..

True….nature s d place which s so true…so secure….so beautiful……so carefree….n so peaceful…wish human bein stayed natural rather than makin d earth so plastic n concrete……at least d worries, pains,cruelty,sorrows n all tat unwanted n shatterin elements of lyfe wouldn’t ve existed here…….…

No comments:

Post a Comment