AN EVENIN IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE.........

mumbai.....................people say CITY OF DREAMS...................is it really......yet 2 experience...................except for shoppin and shoppin n a few official trips never ever thought ll really start up my life here...............

but den thins change........at tymes u run after thins which u think URS n ONLY URS.............m doin d same.....my heart says dis s d city tat can give me my everythin............n i no tats d truth.......n so here i m........widout givin a 2nd thought m here....chasin my own possessions.....which i lost cuz of my silly mistakes.....but den it s k......who doesnt commit mistkes.......i did 2......n 4m d moment i realized m tryin on n on......2 rectify those.....................n i no 1 day ll cum...........wen i ll get back my everythin..................EVERYTHIN.................cuz those r MINE n they can never b others.................

it s a bit hot here...................don ve an ac in my room............miss d comfort tat i hadback in blore....miss my frenz.....miss d CCD n MCDs jus next 2 my house there......but den it s k......here i no there r lot other things tat i die for....tat i TRULY CARE FOR.......n TRULY WANT.......so it s fine........wat if nobody understands me anymore....wat if everybody around me s angry wid me cuz they think i don care...........but i do......I TRULY DO......i LOVE U GUYs.........................i no m listenin none but only 2 my heart....................but den tats d pace in which i store U GUYSTOO na....................................



love n love.........alaways.........


No comments:

Post a Comment