A TRIBUTE 2 LOVE.......A SIMPLE CONFESSION......


It s been quite sumtyme I ve been tryin my best 2 take ‘love’ outta my life….put ‘passion’ in a backseat ….n keep ‘romance’ s d last in my priority list….but sadly it s not happenin….it s not owin 2 d fact tat at dis point of life m madly n passionately in love wid sum1….nor 4 d fact tat romance s all I ve been experiencin 24/7 all through….but it s cuz I’ve been passionately in love wid every bit of my life since I didn’t even no wat ‘love’ n ‘passion’ meant…..I rem lovin each n everythin I do n every bit of whatever comes on my way…..cant really say y so but I stil rem lovin even every bit of my pain n struggle in life….probably tat s cuz I love 2 b in love…doesn’t matter wid wat…..

People say ‘Love makes d world go round’……n I say love makes everythin green n floral…..yeah….tats true….love d rain, it ll softly drench u n make ur heart skip……love d flower, it ll amuse u n make u smile….love d wind, it ll make ur hand play wid ur hair…..love, love n some more love…..n world s so beautiful….once u r in love everythin falls on track….u can fyte any damn prob….u can afford 2 jump in any trouble n u can afford 2 think d unexpected….n tats how u can make d impossible possible….n best thin abt love s once u r in love u r 4ever in love….doesnt matter how much u try u ll never learn 2 hate…u ll 4ver love…

Now wen I think I realize, tat s wat happens 2 me all d tyme…..I fall in love wid sumthin n stay in it 4ever….n d truth s, it s not bad at all….cuz at least it makes me happy….makes me laugh..…n makes me hope 4 d best tyme 2 come….it makes me keep my faith alive….n never lets me get exhausted of d roughness of life…. life s anyway short….so if half of it goes by bein in love or rather bein melted in it wats d point makin life complicated by tryin 2 come outta it….if fallin outta love means makin urself cry n curse love y do we need 2 do it….it s easy 2 live life wid love rather than widout….so wats d point in cribbin abt a few minor adjustments wen u gettin ‘love’ in return which s 1 of d best feelin possibly existin on earth…..

People say love s painful…I say it s thrillin…..people say love shouldnt happen…. I say it s d most important of all happenins….people say u lose urself in love…I say we discover ourselves in it….people say love s madness….I say it s faith…. people say love s useless…. I say it s EVERYTHIN……yeah…..it s everythin 1 needs 2 ve in life….watever 1 does in life, isn’t it 4 his love 4 sum or d other thin in life…. B it 4 his love 4 life….b it 4 his love 4 his loved ones…b it 4 d love 4 his passion….or b it his love 4 his responsibilities….at d end it s 4 his love 4 sumthin….n tat s how love makes 1 quietly carry on wid his life wid passion n hope…..
Every single thin happenin on earth revoles around love….no doubt at tymes fytes 4 love ends up in unwanted situations n world turns in2 a place wher hatred co-exists, yet if love s tried 2 conquer wid love rather than wid hatred these unwanted situations ll never arise…..n again love ll show it s overpowerin influence…all we need 2 do s jus respect n love “LOVE”……

D realization tat I don’t really need 2 feel guilty n confused abt bein deeply n passionately in love makes me feel really strong….wat if it makes me live in a fairyland, yet tat way I can keep my positivity abt life alive….d best part of all dis s wen d positivity sustains everythin falls on place n it leaves me happy n thrilled…n m always left wid no point 2 complain abt lyfe which results in turnin my mind contented….wat else can I possibly long 4 wen m in a state of pure happiness….n it leaves my faith on love grow stronger n stronger….love s indeed great…..n bein in love s INDEED d greatest of joy in lyfe…..n wen I say dis I no more wanna even try takin love outta my lyfe….cuz LOVE s wat I live 4……love s wat everybody lives 4…….

No comments:

Post a Comment