IT'S JUST ME....THE REAL ME...

Many a times I don't behave as I feel inside...

At times
I look strong on surface
I overcome problems in a blink
I can fight any difficulty
And, I can make others feel I don't need them....
But, the truth is
When I look the strongest
I'm the weakest deep down
I wear a layer of invisible shield
That hides my delicate soul
That's scared of the cruel world...

At times...
I look so weak on surface
I need someone feeding me
I want someone hugging me
I fail to even make myself a coffee
And, I can't make my tears stop even at the slightest hitch...
But, the truth is
When I look the weakest
I'm the strongest deep down
My delicate face hides everything
The ready-to-face-all-hurdles self
The determination and strength inside...

But then, it's just me...
Li'l strange, li'l predictable
Li'l crazy, li'l reliable
But always ready to
Face life, exactly the way it comes...
Yes, it's just me...the weird but real me...

No comments:

Post a Comment