NOSTALGIA, AND A SOAKED SOUL....

It's that time of the year
When nostalgia soaks the soul
And we pause for a while and look back...
To see
What we've left behind
What we're carrying along
And, what we'll store all our life...

Yes, it's that time of the year
When emotions speak out
The good, the bad and the ugly
But, also leave the bads and uglies behind
Only to carry the goods along...

Like everone else
Even I'm looking back...
And, as I do so, I realize

What an eclectic year it was...
One of those kinds, which taught me
Some of the best lessons of my life...
And, helped me being a stronger soul...

Met few amazing people and knew
They're going to be a part of me all my life..
Let few others slip out of my mind
And with that, realized that
It was one of the best decisions I had ever made...

Gained an ocean of experiences
Amazingly amazing
Brilliantly illuminating
And, critically needed...

Laughed a lot..and learnt to make others laugh....
Cried a lot...but learnt to wear a smile after that...
Loved, and got loved back...and realised that's the best medicine in
the world...

Yes, what a year it was...
And, as I prepare myself for a new one
I know, this one is going to even better than the last...
Cuz
It would bring even newer experiences
And at the same time, will let me store the old ones...
And, with this combination life would be
Just so exclusive, exciting and enticing...
Yes, it's really worth the wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment