THESE DAYS, I SMILE...AND WISH MORE...THAT EVERYONE DOES...



Well, last 3 days of this year and we have a brand new year in our lives...And probably this is my last blog for this year...And, as I start scribbling, I decide, why don't I just talk about all those things that's making me smile these days...Well, actually, there are a bunch of those and I think, it would be really something, I would excel in writing, 'cuz, the mere thought of those things is enough for me to lighten my mood up, yeah, yeah, you guessed it right...I'm already smiling...

Well, these days, I'm in my favourite city, with my brother, well that's where all my reasons to smile start...Well, we fight 40 percent of the time we're together, don't talk to each other 10 percent of the time, silently take care of each other 30 percent of the time and laugh like insane rest 20 percent...And this mere 20 percent makes life just far and far better than anything possible, and that makes me smile...Well, a huge part of my happiness revolves around being with my brother...Yeah, life seems so complete with someone like your own sibling, who is more than just a sibling…And, when it’s a younger brother, the fun is twice the more…He acts like your elder brother and scans your date, he acts like a mother and feeds you when you fall asleep without food, he acts like a father and rescues you when you’re trapped in situations… Yeah, he can be everything you need exactly when you do...And, when you know, he's your unofficial best friend, and official caretaker, you are the queen of the house...Yeah, life is just amazing with a brother of this sort…

These days, I'm with my mad gang of friends, who make me smile more than I could ever wish to...Everyone has their own way to get me the little drops of happiness that can lighten my face...If I need to travel, I get my friends booking their tickets too, to the same destination as mine...If I'm moving to a different place, I get my friends coming along, to accompany me...If I'm hungry, I get my pizza and pasta with coke delivered, right at my doorstep...If I want to eat homemade chicken, I get ten thousand invitations, to experience homemade chicken...If I'm broke I get my friends rushing to help me...If I want to have coffee, I find my friends driving me to my favourite coffee shop on the highway...And most importantly, if I'm teary eyed, I get my friends standing right by my side, the very next moment, with tissues in their hands...Yeah, they are a gang I feel proud of...Their smallest effort to make me smile, does really make me smile...In a place, away from my own family, they are my family, and would always be...A big portion of my happiness is sourced from them...Yeah, life is something to fall in love again and again, with a gang of friends of this sort…

These days, I'm with people, who make me feel I'm missed...Luckily or unluckily I happen to work in an industry, where it’s very difficult to maintain your professional and personal lives as two parallel entities, and these two are bound to cross roads, on a million occasions. Thanks to my stars, I had worked in a place where, I met people who became few very important parts of my life, both personal and of course professional. And, these days, when I’m away from few of them, they say they miss me…That makes me smile, not ‘cuz, I take pleasure in making them miss me, but, I realize they care for me as I do too…I always believed they did, but now, I believe it even stronger…And that ,makes me feel happy, ‘cuz I realize, in a place, where I knew no one, I made few relationships, which are beyond mere business, and are of love and affection…Yeah, that makes me smile, like a child, with a heart completely content and without complaints…Yeah, life is full of joy with people of this kind around…

These days, my mornings bring me a bouquet of sheer pleasures…I wake up to a bright and warm sun, bathing the surroundings…As I look out through my window, to a clear blue sky, I know I’m so alive…I see new hopes, new rays of fulfillment...And that makes me smile…And, when I set out to start my day with a freshly brewed coffee while chatting with my dad on phone, my senses find yet more reasons to be happy…The aroma sates my nostrils, the slow sips sates my taste buds, the talks with dad sates my soul, and the beauty of the amazing city with fog-clad serenity sates my sight…I find myself amidst a million reasons to brighten my mood too…I know, this day is something I’m going to treasure at the bottom of my heart, and whenever I feel the need, I would peep in and relive this day…And this definitely makes me smile…Yeah, life is so beautiful, with these pure and priceless indulgences…

These days, my morning journey to office has turned really interesting…8 in the morning, half sleepy, yet excitedly dressed up, and music on ears, 5 days in a week, I hop into a bus which would be insanely crowded and with the same set of people everyday…But, the whole effort doesn’t make me lose my calm (well, it does when the traffic drives me crazy), ‘cuz a lot of other things, and yeah, much more interesting things go on inside that ACed but ‘can’t-feel-the-AC’ red bus…Everyone seems to have a mysterious personality, with million different expressions on their faces, and watching these can truly make you amazed…That makes me smile…While the bus driver (who happens to remember that I had travelled in the same bus 2 years back, and he exactly knows where I want to get down, everyday, without fail) helps me place my rather huge bag next to his seat, so that I don’t have to struggle with it, the lady conductor gives a warm smile, that can brighten your face, even in the midst of that ‘I’m-almost-sandwitched’ situation…While, I feel the adoring stares of a cute looking guy on my face (well, constantly, and I happen to meet him almost every day), I also feel the amazed (no, wait, feared) stares of some other (probably he’s amused and scared with my scary cascades, and of course, insanely kohled eyes)…While at times, I busy myself in the book in my hand, and disappear from these all, I also make new friends (well, only girls) and adjust her bags in my seat, chat coherently, and plan to go out shopping…Yeah, so many instances, inside that closed bus…And, each of it has its own charm…And, yeah, each of those make me smile… Life is so strange, you don’t really know, when and where and how you make connections with other people…

These days, I’m fresh even after a long day’s work…Well, things keep happening at work, and certainly I’m in a state where I realize that I enjoyed work more in the other city than this, but then, I happen to forget these complaints most of the time…A gang of good co-workers (not-so-great clients though), and most importantly one among them as a friend, yeah, life isn’t that bad either…And, there’s always a lot of laughter, endless cups of coffee, a terrace to sit and chat and a lot of posing and lot of clicks, yeah, work is not a stressful entity at all…And that makes me smile…When, half of my friends crib about their work and workplace, I certainly have a job that gives me much more pleasure than pain…Life is so easy when your profession and passion meet at the same point…

These days, my late evening coffee makes me lift my mood up…After a long day (and yes, frozen in the chilly breeze), as I reach the coffee shop near my place, the uniformed guy knows exactly which mug I would prefer…By the time, I sit at the table in the corner, my coffee reaches my table too…And, as I sip on it I smile…My tiredness gets blown away with the aroma of the coffee, my almost chocked brain starts functioning again, and I relax…Yeah, it’s great to have a little time, all to myself, and let my thoughts wander…This happens to be the most priceless hour of my everyday…With a coffee in hand, phone in silent mode, ipod shut, and without any worries of my hair getting messed up, or my shirt un-tucked, or my stilettos dirty, yeah, this is a moment I love to wait for…All that stays in my mind is that, it’s me and me alone, with my thoughts, and without anyone’s interference… Life, with few moments all to yourself, is something more worthy than anything else possible…

These days, as I lay in bed, I realize that a beautiful day has come to an end…I realize, I have experienced something new today, learnt something little, seen something new…I realize, the day has passed without me having to shed any tears, without having to crib and complaint, without having to hurt anyone…And, that makes me smile…I realize that my surrounding is full of things that I’m in love with and which make me feel loved and cared back…I think of the people I’m in love with, I think of the things I’m passionate about, I think of the moments that I love to relive again and again…And, all these together, make me see the beautiful life with so much affection and pride…Yeah, I get happy with the mere thought of how amazing and eclectic life is…With things exactly the way they are, around me…Life, with so much abundance (might not be materialistic, but divine), is something, you know, you live for…

Yeah, these days, I smile…I smile a lot…And, as I do so, I feel proud to have experienced all those reasons and moments that make me smile…Wish, the days ahead bring smile to every lips around me…But, most importantly, wish, everyone around gets to see, that, life, in itself is full of reasons that have the power to bring the brightest smiles on our lips…
And, with this wish, here I go…Welcome, 2012…

No comments:

Post a Comment