TO ALL I LOVE...TO ALL MY SOUL MATES...

What I said was what I felt inside; and, it wasn’t fake
I knew it to be the right thing; and, never a mistake
When I said you touched a string in my heart; and created music
That was exactly how I heard; beautiful and classic
When I said I lost myself in your eyes; and found my world
That was an honest truth; although I know it was foolish and also bold
When I longed for your arms; I truly did
That was why I let you know; and never hid
When I told you I felt for you; it was real
I was naïve and insane; and it was an overpowering emotional zeal
I know, I messed things up; yeah I always do
What I didn’t realize is that; you too would know
Yeah, you always knew me; and so you knew me this way too
And I feel happy that you stood there; and never bid adieu
Probably you’re my soul mate; that I’m searching for all these years
And, with you by my side; my heart leaps, my soul soars and I’m free from all fears

PS. To all those, I love, I say I love, and I know I love…

No comments:

Post a Comment