LOVE ME ALWAYS...EVEN AT MY WORST, THE WAY YOU DO AT MY BEST...

When I see your eyes
I know, you love me
And, I realize I'm alive...

Often I know
You're proud of me
You're the happiest with me
You see a new meaning of life with me....

But, many a times
I'm afraid, lest you stop loving me someday...

'Cuz
I know
I'm not the perfect one for you
And can't make you perfect, being by your side...

I know
I'm not the ideal one for you
And can't make you feel lucky, by being in your life...

I know
I'm not the rightest one for you
And can't make you feel 'You're special' by any means...

I know
I make you freak out many a times
I make you lose your mind countless times
I make you get mad at me a million times...

But, then
I want you to know
I always need you to love me with your heart and soul
I always need you to want me with all your passion
I'll always need you to be next to me all my life...

'Cuz
Your love means the world to me
And, that's what makes me survive
Despite of all odds in life...

And that's why I need just one thing from you...
Today and everyday...
No matter what comes on our way...

Love me even at my worst
The way, you do at my best...

PS. For all, whom I love, and who love me back...and whom I want to love me always....

No comments:

Post a Comment