WHEN IT'S LOVE.....IT'S YOU WHO IT'S MEANT FOR.........

'LOVE' happens to me very frequently

I fall in love very often
And, with that, my soul gets soaked in its depth...
I fall out of love too....very often
And, then I experience a ride through the desert...

Everytime when LOVE happens
I enter in a fairyland...
My dreams see their destiny
My hopes decorate the days ahead
And, tender ecstacy turns me pleasantly drowsy...

Each of my love stories
Has its own charm
And, happens to be very different from one another

Everytime LOVE happens
I plan my future with him
And, none of the plans resembles one another...

And...
Everytime LOVE happens
The intensity of my love changes
Making each time
A complete different and unique journey alltogether

But, then...
In each of my love stories
There is something, that never changes
And, that is
THE ONE WHOM I LOVE

Because,
In all my affairs
He always is the SAME person..
And, that is YOU...

Yes, no matter how many times I fall in love
It's always YOU, who I fall for....

No comments:

Post a Comment